Call for Abstracts
The ACEM/CEMS 2022 Scientific Program Committee invites all individuals to submit abstracts.
Subjects (but not limited to)
1. All abstracts should be submitted online via the ACEM/CEMS 2022 website.
2. All abstracts should be written clearly in English (with a title in both English and Chinese) not more than 500 words, including title and abstract. The number of authors should be no more than 15 and the affiliated institutions should be no more than 3. Email address of the corresponding author should be provided. (The template and instructions for abstracts submission have been provided at the end of the announcement).
3. All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee. Notification of abstract acceptance and invitation of oral presentation will be sent to the corresponding author via e-mail.
4. Acknowledgment of your submission will be sent to your registered e-mail address for confirmation. You can update or modify your abstract on ACEM/CEMS 2022 website prior to September 30, 2022.
5. The deadline for abstract submission will be EXTENDED to September 30, 2022.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
1. The poster size for all paper posters is A0 portrait format, 841 mm x 1189 mm.
2. The posters are required to include the title (consistent with the title of abstract), authors, affiliated institutions and Email address of the corresponding author.
Notification of Acceptance and Modify and update your abstract
Acknowledgment of your submission will be sent to your registered e-mail address for confirmation. You can update or modify your abstract on ACEM/CEMS 2022 website prior to September 30, 2022.